I AM a Halton resident and have been all my life.

I am a business owner and write in regards of the new bridge tolls.

I believe that once I have paid the necessary administration charge of £10 that I will be registered to use my car and/or small van.

The issue is exactly what constitutes a small van?

I drive a Vauxhall Vivaro and am not sure how it is categorised.

I am sure clarification on the issue would be greatly appreciated by all van drivers across the borough.

If it is the case that I am to be tolled I will need to know in order to sell my van and buy a qualifying small van.

The van I drive isn’t the smallest but it isn’t the biggest either.

This has left me confused.

Incidentally my car is a large 4x4 and is bigger than the size of most small vans, so I am again at a loss due to the lack of transparency on this issue.

Can anyone help me?

Chris Lord