THE historic Liverpool short boat Kennet will be in the dry dock at Runcorn’s Bridgewater Motor Boat Club on Sunday, July 20.
It was built in 1947 by WJ Yarwood and sons of Northwich.
The vessel is owned by the Leeds Liverpool Canal Society and is set up as an educational project.
It will be in the dry dock for a survey and also to have the hull blacked.
The hull blacking will be carried out by volunteer members of the boat club.
The Society plans is hosting an open day at the boat club on Saturday, August 2.
The Kennet will then be on show at Top Locks on Sunday, August 3.