Extractor fan caught fire in a Runcorn kitchen

Electrical fault sparked a kitchen blaze in Runcorn

Electrical fault sparked a kitchen blaze in Runcorn

First published in News Runcorn and Widnes World: Photograph of the Author by , Chief Reporter

A KITCHEN fire broke out at a house in Runcorn yesterday.

Two fire engines attended the incident in Balfour Street shortly before midday.

A spokesman for Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service said:”An electrical fire in the extractor fan of a cooker was out on arrival.”

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree