Occupant suffers smoke inhalation after kitchen blaze in West Bank

Firefighters tackled a ktichen blaze in Widnes

Firefighters tackled a ktichen blaze in Widnes

First published in News Runcorn and Widnes World: Photograph of the Author by , Chief Reporter

A WIDNES occupant suffered slight smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out in a kitchen.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the small fire at a house in Wilkinson Close in West Bank.

Paramedics were called to check the occupant as a precaution.

The fire broke out shortly before 4pm yesterday.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree