Send us news by text, start your message World News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Adult and child taken to hospital after fire in Fulbeck, Hough Green
AN adult and a child were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a bedroom fire in Widnes.
The blaze broke out at a house in Fulbeck, Hough Green, shortly before 6pm on Friday.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the fire and then used a large fan to disperse the smoke.
Neighbouring properties were given the all-clear after crews checked the fire had not spread.